Search This Blog

Sunday, January 21, 2007

'89 Remembered : Liverpool v Arsenal
It's up for grabs now ....

I stumbled across this video clip at YouTube and thought that I'd better post it to the blog for viewing when I need cheering up.

I still get chills when watching this one - and like most Gooners who are old enough to remember the game I can remember exactly where I was watching the game.

Moments like this, goals like this and results like this are a once in a lifetime moment - and it's become a "shared memory" that Gooners everywhere will hold onto until the grave.



Just magic !!

Incredible to think that this happened 18 years ago eh? Where does the time go. Although looking at the shorts on the players - some things have changed for the better!

And at the final whistle ....

No comments: