Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Arsenal - Simply untouchable - Video

Happy New Year !!

As we enter 2007 there is plenty of good things to look forward to for Gooners everywhere - even if the league may be a bit beyond us.

Theirry Henry was back today as he scored a goal and set up another against Charlton and Robin Van Persie also grabbed a brace.

But why not have a little look back at some great passing moves from recent times, as I found this 12 minute video posted on Google by an unknown Frenchman which celebrates the style that Wenger coached Arsenal sides have.



It's got a good sound track and some great goals, and I'll admit to having a tear in my eye looking at some of the old players and remembering the games.

Enjoy.

(and I'll see if I can find the Arsenal v Charlton coverage for tomorrow)

No comments: