Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Henry's staying at Arsenal. END OF STORY

Good to see that Thierry Henry has taken time out to make sure that everyone understands that he's going to end his days as a Gooner.

Henry is quoted in The Sun (I know ... I know .. they're hardly the bastion of journolistic truth ... ) as saying "People are still saying I am going to leave Arsenal. I am not going to leave. Never. I am staying here for life."

Henry goes on to say "I love the club. I love the fans and I am 100 per cent behind the boss ... When I signed my new contract I said I never wanted to kick a ball for another team and nothing has changed."

So that's the end of it then. I expect all the papers to shut the f*ck up about this Arsenal legend leaving. Finito !!

Now we will be able to spot which papers simply make up stories by looking at whatever it was that they were writing about this time last season eh?

Get a new headline you lazy Journos !!

Of course they could keep the same story and just change the name to ... Lampard, Terry, Gerrard, Mourinho, Robben or Ronaldo eh?
:-)

3 comments:

milica said...

hey gooner i`m from montenegro ex yu,and i have to tell you i visit your site every day,in order to see football predictions:))
i wanted to play omething for today,or to say it to my husband but nothing:))i have to go now chears:))

milica said...

something

milica said...

:)))