Search This Blog

Monday, March 17, 2008

Back by Easter

Apologies for the lack of posts over the last week - but I've been preparing for a little hospital visit that I've had coming up.

An old football injury has finally made me agree that I need to go under the knife, and I've been lucky enough to get a top knee man to sort out my (non-existant) ligaments.

Apparantly they use bits of your hamstring to build new ones these days, which I must admit sounds very inventive, but also a little bit painful. I last visited a hospital when I was about 8 so I'm NOT looking forward to this.

The good news is that he says that I may be able to play football in 6-9 months - assuming that I could actually play football before of course ...

I hope to be out and about and back on the internet before Easter, and plan on having all the spreadsheet data and match picks sorted out for the weekend.

See you all soon (I hope).