Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2010

Bookmaker free bets for UK and European punters

Want a free bet to start the new year? Of course you do.

Here is how it works ... I go out and find the best bookies and betting exchanges, reliable safe places with good odds, who are offering FREE BET & CASH BACK freebies.

Each week I review their offers and list them on the Bookmaker free bets page - YOU join up - and we BOTH get a bonus!

YOU can count on any bookmaker that feature on this website as I personally use each of these betting sites and that's why I can recommend them.

I'm so confident that you'll have no hassles that I offer a €1000 guarantee over any site I feature or recommend. See my GoonersGuide Guarantee at the bottom of the free bets page for more information or the overall Bookie Scorecard or read our individual bookie reviews.

Check out all the free bets on offer right now at the free bet page.

No comments: